orbit exchange, back bet and lay bet. Today we will talk about the back bet of these.
How to place a back bet in orbit exchange?
It is easy to place a back bet on Orbit Exchange official website. For this, you just have to follow some steps about which we are telling you below.
- To place a back bet, you must first log in to your account. If you are an existing user, then log in by entering your username and password. Sign in if you want to open an account for the first time. For this, you will need an agent.
- After this, you will see the home screen in which there will be many sports options. Select the game in which you want to bet. After this, you will see all the live and upcoming matches of that game, choose your favorite match from these.
- After that, you will see two options. First back and second lay. In this, you select the back option. In this, you will see how much money you want to play betting and how much profit you can earn from it. Make your selection based on this.
- After that, you have to let the game complete. When the game is over, your win or loss will be decided. If you want to exit the game in advance, in some places you get a cash-out option under which you can get back a part of your amount.
- If you win, the amount will be credited to your Orbit Exchange account, which you can then request to your bank account. If you lose, your amount will be lost and you will have to pay the winning player.
Also Read: How To Place Lay Bet at Orbit Exchange?
Step-by-Step tutorial of placing a back bet in orbit exchange
- Step 1: Log in to your Orbit Exchange account.
- Step 2: Navigate to the sports market you want to bet on.
- Step 3: Locate the event or match you wish to bet on.
- Step 4: Click on the selection you want to back (i.e., the team or outcome you believe will win).
- Step 5: A bet slip will appear on your screen. Enter the amount you want to stake in the “Stake” field.
- Step 6: Review the odds displayed for your selected bet.
- Step 7: Confirm your bet by clicking on the “Place Bet” or “Confirm Bet” button.
- Step 8: A confirmation message will appear, confirming your back bet has been placed.
How safe is a back bet?
As we mentioned earlier, the liability in this type of bet is equal to the stake amount. So you can lose even more than what you are making. Therefore this bet is considered a bit risky. Back bets are mostly used by people who specialize in betting and who can afford to lose a little more. But the chances of winning in this are also 50%. In such a situation, your earnings are also more if you win. Due to its risk, this bet becomes very interesting and the competition is also very high.
So if the question arises whether you should back bet or not, the answer is yes, but with some caution. We would advise you to do some research before playing this kind of betting as an Orbit exchange customer. Get to know the players who played the match and pick up a little history. This will give you a better idea of which team has more chance to win. More than half of the people who play betting want to avoid hard work, so they do not do homework in advance. In such a situation, your little preparation will give you the upper hand and your chances of winning will increase to a great extent.
The special thing about this bet is that you have to wait for a game to end to win it. In such a situation, you cannot bet on any one aspect of the game, rather you have to depend on the result of the whole game to win or lose. Know in advance what kind of game you want to bet on and know in advance about the players of the game, their history, the team’s records, and match conditions. And if you want to win then keep your nerves under control.
What If you win/lose in a back bet?
The back bet follows the European method of betting and sometimes there is a minimum and maximum betting limit. So you can bet within your limit. After this, if you lose or win, your chosen odds roll and you earn or lose money according to your odds. We are telling you below what will happen if you lose or win this type of bet.
What if you win in the back bet
You get back the money you put in as well as the profit percentage after winning the back bet. Both your money and your profit will be credited to your Orbit Exchange account. After this, you can place more bets with this money or you can withdraw your money. If you want to play with the same money, then after depositing money in the second bet, you have to select ‘use account money.’ You just have to submit a request to withdraw money. After some time your money will be deposited in your bank account and you will get a notification of this.
What if you lose in the back bet
Your invested money will be gone if you lose in the back bet. However, how much you will lose also depends on your chosen odds. If you lose, whatever your liability amount is, you will have to pay the other winning player. Although you can avoid it, if you do research beforehand, then your chances of losing are over. At the same time, it is also very important to keep in mind to not get demotivated by a defeat. Even big professional bookmakers have to face losses. So be patient, develop a strategy and bet again in the Orbit Exchange app.
What If you want to back out after placing a back bet?
If you have placed a back bet and then you start feeling nervous in the middle of the game that you will not win. This can happen for many reasons. Perhaps the team you chose is not playing that well or you may have accidentally placed a bet on the wrong player. In such a situation, you get a cash-out option from many sites. If you select this option then you can get back some part of your invested money. But the thing to keep in mind here is that use it only if you want to get out. Because in the game the dice are turned at any time. So if your team wins but you have already run out of bets, you will regret it. So be patient and wait for the game to end.
Orbit exchange Back bet FAQs
1. What is riskier between a back bet and a lay bet?
If you compare both the bets then a back bet is riskier as compared to a lay bet but in this, you also get more profit so professional bettors use back bet.
2. What is the liability in a back bet?
Liability is the amount that you have to pay to the other winning player if you lose. Liability in a Back bet is equal to the stake amount.
3. Can my odds be selected during a back bet?
Yes, during a back bet if you don’t like the odds in the market, you can create your odds and invite other players to accept those odds.